President Steve Kyle and the Kentucky Firefighters Associations Executive Board would like to welcome you to our website. Make yourself at home. Tell your friends and visit often. If you would like to submit an article for consideration to be placed in the KFA Newsletter Smoke Signals II click here.
To contact President Kyle by email or call 859-609-5576.
Click Here for a Brochure About the KFA
2015 Legislative Report #3
Important Information about KFA Provided Insurance
Become a KFA Sustaining Member and receive these benefits!!
- A Registration Discount for the Homeland Security Conference/State Fire School
- A Listing in the Event Show Book (If received by May 1st)
- A CD with the listing of all Kentucky Fire Departments
- A Listing on the KFA Website
- Receive a copy (6 per year) of the KFA Smoke Signals Newsletter
- A Listing in each Smoke Signals Newsletter
- Listed in KFA Directory